Thursday, February 13, 2014

Product Review | Aroma Super Pot 3-in-1 Indoor Grill




I was strolling through Target one day, and stumbled upon the Aroma Super Pot 3-in-1 Indoor Grill. It's a grill, it's a slowcooker, and it's a steamer -- all in one! How could I resist? Damn you, Target!

I'm typically a Luddite in the kitchen, and do most everything with wooden spoons and on the stove top. However, I was really interested in doing shabu shabu at home when we were in Indiana. There were lots of Chinese hot pot places that were masquerading as shabu shabu, and I wanted some control of the process in my home.

It's pretty impressive, and holds quite a bit. We can do shabu shabu for four people with it. This little guy also has ridges on the bottom to grill meat as well. So far, we've done quite a few things with  itand it's all gone well. The best part is that most everything (except the cord) can go in the dishwasher! Technology.



No comments:

Post a Comment