Monday, October 15, 2012

Product Review | Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits


I was pleasantly surprised with these bacon bits! My first thoughts were, How can meat sit out like that? Bad idea! I'm glad I tried them because they're pretty tasty. It says on the packaging to refrigerate after opening and best if used 14 days after opening. I've kept them long past 14 days and they taste fine. Although, I'll keep food until it gets up and walks away. It also says it it "may" contain potassium chloride and maple flavoring. I don't know what Oscar Mayer is implying by the statement. Neither is listed in the ingredients, which are only chemically-cured bacon and hickory smoked flavor. If you're not shy, try them. It's a lot easier than buying a slab of bacon, popping grease everywhere, and having the rest of the pack turn into slim a week later when you forget you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment