Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Restaurant Review | Pita Bar and Grill




Restaurant | Pita Bar and Grill
Location | 519 N Fairfax Ave Los Angeles, CA 90036 

This place has a delicious falafel sandwich! Many times in LA, I found falafel sandwiches served with cold, soggy falafel, iceberg lettuce, a little hummus and a stale piece of pita bread. For me, its about all the unique ingredients that go into this sandwich, that make is so good. I've had a difficult time finding anything close to that sandwich until I came across Pita Bar and Grill. The falafel in the sandwich is served hot and crunchy, with creamy hummus, pickled veggies, on a thicker than average pita bread. SO GOOD!





The Pita Bar and Grill has a pickle bar with cabbage, cauliflower, carrots,  beets, and a whole bunch of sauces for your meal. I'm not too much of a Mediterranean food fan, but this place might turn me into one. I also wanted to note that their hummus is so smooth and creamy and didn't have an over-powering garlic flavor- which I really like. 

1 comment:

  1. Makkah Market, the place to get healthier diet with tasty food like falafel sandwich, Baklava etc, This is one of the famous middle east sweets store that provides excellent snacks.

    Middle East Sweets

    ReplyDelete